* try compiling Tex showcase source : program_sample.tex
@ 2005-05-03  9:16 olivier Turlier
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: olivier Turlier @ 2005-05-03  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi contexperts,
I've tryed to compile program-sample.tex, found after G.Wierda
announcement, located at :
http://tug.org/texshowcase/program_sample.tex, whithout success.
I'm running winxp + mswincontext.zip (2005-03-16).

Can you play with it?

TIA for your answers

--
Olivier TURLIER
Formation & Métiers

* Re: try compiling Tex showcase source : program_sample.tex
@ 2005-05-12 20:45 olivier Turlier
From: olivier Turlier @ 2005-05-12 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christopher Creutzig wrote:

 >>  The files are deliberately incomplete. ...generate the output, is
more than a simple texexec.   :-)

 >> Regards,
 >>     Christopher

Hi Christopher,
I was trying to compile Program-sample.tex because I find the
transparent white frame over the grey background very nice to see for a
pure electronic pdf. In the same range, the vit Zyka font demo catalog
(http://typokvitek.com/stormcontext/) push hard the limit of those
transparent overlays that I'm still in quest to reproduce.

Salutations
--
Olivier TURLIER