* ConTeXt meeting 2017
@ 2017-06-25  8:41 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2017-06-25  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

[Oh, is it possible this never made it to ntg-context?]

== Announcement ==

The ConTeXt Group and Pragma ADE are looking forward to welcoming you at the

11th International ConTeXt Meeting

that will take place on September 11–17, 2017 in Maibach, Germany.

The meeting will host ConTeXt and LuaTeX developers and users and gives
you the opportunity to present your results, experiences and ideas on future
development. The presentations will be accompanied by tutorials on different
ConTeXt and LuaTeX techniques.

Registration is now open.  Direct link to the registration form:

http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2017/register.shtml

This year’s meeting is sponsored by DANTE e.V., the German TeX User Group.
Besides the general sponsorship, they also offer an extra discount for any
Dante members that will attend our meeting. And that is on top of the discount
we offer to our ConTeXt Group members, so we managed to keep the conference
fees quite low.

== Call for submissions ==

We always set a theme for the meeting, and the theme for this meeting is:

ConTeXt Gardening

If you want to do an on-topic talk submission, there are plenty angles
to take at the theme: Seeding, weeding, fertilising, growing, harvesting,
just to name a few.

But anything at all related to ConTeXt that you would like to share is an
acceptable subject for a presentation, tutorial, discussion, Q&A session,
demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or sermon.

The programme committee is Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater, feel free to email them
with hints and ideas.

== website ==

For the meeting: http://meeting.contextgarden.net
For the Context Group: http://group.contextgarden.net

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

* Re: ConTeXt meeting 2017
@ 2017-06-25 11:13 ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2017-06-25 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2017/088834.html

> == Announcement ==
>
> The ConTeXt Group and Pragma ADE are looking forward to welcoming you at the
>
> 11th International ConTeXt Meeting
>
> that will take place on September 11–17, 2017 in Maibach, Germany.
>

> The meeting will host ConTeXt and LuaTeX developers and users and gives
> you the opportunity to present your results, experiences and ideas on future
> development. The presentations will be accompanied by tutorials on different
> ConTeXt and LuaTeX techniques.
>
> Registration is now open.  Direct link to the registration form:
>
> http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2017/register.shtml
>
> This year’s meeting is sponsored by DANTE e.V., the German TeX User Group.
> Besides the general sponsorship, they also offer an extra discount for any
> Dante members that will attend our meeting. And that is on top of the discount
> we offer to our ConTeXt Group members, so we managed to keep the conference
> fees quite low.
>
> == Call for submissions ==
>
> We always set a theme for the meeting, and the theme for this meeting is:
>
> ConTeXt Gardening
>
> If you want to do an on-topic talk submission, there are plenty angles
> to take at the theme: Seeding, weeding, fertilising, growing, harvesting,
> just to name a few.
>
> But anything at all related to ConTeXt that you would like to share is an
> acceptable subject for a presentation, tutorial, discussion, Q&A session,
> demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or sermon.
>
> The programme committee is Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater, feel free to email them
> with hints and ideas.
>
> == website ==
>
> For the meeting: http://meeting.contextgarden.net
> For the Context Group: http://group.contextgarden.net