Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 14.04.2019 um 21:11: > Hi, > on the last page of my index, there are two entries printed over each > other, see attached screenshot. > > How can this happen? Any hints how to avoid it? > > Sorry, no MWE yet, probably hard to reproduce... > > Latest, i.e. yesterday’s beta with LuaTeX; the same with the previous > version. This can be a problem with the columns mechanism. You can try to disable balancing with \setupindex[balance=no] or disable columns for the index and flush the content within a columns environment. \startmixedcolumns %[grid=no] \placeindex[n=1] \stopmixedcolumns > Also the same problem with lmtx, except that the text is garbage (I’m > using Cambria.ttc). Fonts in ttc format will work as expected in the next release. Wolfgang