* [NTG-context] regular online meet-up
@ 2023-05-07  9:44 Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2023-05-07  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

You’re invited to join on Wednesday, May 10th, 15:00 CEST (UTC+2)

at https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke
(same, but shorter: https://v34h.de/ctxmtg)

ConTeXt users of all levels are welcome!

Next meeting will be on June 14th.

(Same blurb as every time:)

[Howto]
* No special software installation required; most modern browsers should
work (WebRTC required).
* Open the above URL, accept the privacy statement,
* enter your name,
* click "join" (or "start" if you’re the first),
* click "with microphone", allow your browser to access it, check the audio.
* Your microphone is muted if you join. Activate microphone and/or
camera with the buttons at the bottom.
* Minimize the default presentation with the "screen" button, bottom right.

* If you’d like to share your screen or upload a file, you can make
yourself the presenter: Click on your user name, change the setting,
then you’ll see the "screen sharing" button beside the camera button;
also there’s now "manage presentations" behind the "plus" button.
Beware there is only one presenter at a time, so don’t kill someone
else’s presentation.

[Technical hints]
* Sound is usually better if you use a headset (less noise for everyone).

* Connection problems are mostly due to low bandwidth or high latency on
your side, e.g. with mobile connections.
* If audio/video doesn’t work for you, you can still use the text chat.
* Screen sharing needs a lot of bandwidth.

* BigBlueButton documentation applies:
https://bigbluebutton.org/teachers/tutorials/

[Netiquette]
* Please use a name that we recognize from here. Some feel uncomfortable
with anonymous lurkers.
* Mute your microphone while you’re not talking.
* It’s nice to show your face at least when you join.
* If there are connection problems, stop camera sharing.
* The room is set to “everyone’s a moderator“, I trust you...

See you, Hraban

* Re: [NTG-context] regular online meet-up
@ 2023-05-10 11:00 ` Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2023-05-10 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context; +Cc: Henning Hraban Ramm

Reminder: This is in 2 hours. CU!

@ 2024-04-07  7:37 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-04-07  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

You’re invited to our regular online meet-up, this upcoming
Wednesday, April 10th, 19:00 CEST (UTC+2)

at https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke
(same, but shorter: https://u.mtxrun.eu/ctxmtg)

ConTeXt users of all levels are welcome!

Do you have a subject that you’d like to talk about?

Looking forward to seeing you,
Hraban

(Same blurb as always:)

[Howto]
* No special software installation required; most modern browsers should
work (WebRTC required).
* Open the URL above, accept the privacy statement,
[...]

* Sometimes leaving and re-entering helps.
* If audio/video doesn’t work for you, you can still use the text chat.
* Screen sharing needs a lot of bandwidth.
* BigBlueButton documentation applies:
https://bigbluebutton.org/teachers/tutorials/

[Netiquette]
* Please use a name that we recognize from here. Some feel uncomfortable
with anonymous lurkers.
* Mute your microphone while you’re not talking.
* It’s nice to show your face at least when you join.
* If there are connection problems, stop camera sharing.
* The room is set to “everyone’s a moderator“, I trust you...

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

* [NTG-context] regular online meet-up
@ 2024-03-10 20:51 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-03-10 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

You’re invited to our regular online meet-up, this upcoming
Wednesday, March 13th, 19:00 CET (UTC+1)

@ 2024-02-10 22:01 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-02-10 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

You’re invited to our regular online meet-up, this upcoming
Wednesday, February 13th, 19:00 CET (UTC+1)

at https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke
(same, but shorter: https://u.mtxrun.eu/ctxmtg)

ConTeXt users of all levels are welcome!

Do you have a subject that you’d like to talk about?
(I hope I’ll manage to show a poster draft…)

@ 2024-01-06 17:25 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-01-06 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

A happy & healthy new year!

You’re invited to the first online meet-up of the year, this upcoming
Wednesday, January 10th, 19:00 CET (UTC+1)

@ 2023-12-11  9:49 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-12-11  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi folks, I completely forgot to invite you to the last online meet-up
of the year, this Wednesday, December 13th, 19:00 CET (UTC+1)

@ 2023-08-07 10:49 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-08-07 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

You’re invited to join on Wednesday, August 9th, 15:00 CEST (UTC+2)

at https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke
(same, but shorter: https://v34h.de/ctxmtg)

ConTeXt users of all levels are welcome!

There will be no online meeting in September, since we’ll meet in
Sibřina in person. And let’s discuss there (or here) if we should move
the date.

CU soon!

@ 2023-06-14  9:18 ` Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2023-06-14  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)