* bibmodule: two small questions
@ 2005-03-29 10:26 Thomas A.Schmitz
From: Thomas A.Schmitz @ 2005-03-29 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been playing with Taco's bibmodule, and I'm absolutely thrilled
how easy it is to customize things. Once you've groked how things work,
you can simply copy code from bibl-apa.tex and modify, it's just
wonderful (OT: what does "apa" stand for in this abbreviation? For me,
it's the American Philological Association, but I guess that's not
meant here.) I even managed to typeset the numbers of my bibliography
flushright in a \hbox and was very proud of myself.

Two small questions remain:

1. Is  there a general option to have the publicationlist typeset in a
smaller font size? The default seems to be the general bodyfont, but I
couldn't see where this could be modified.

2. The space between the items does not follow the normal
interlinespace, but is fixed to a somewhat smaller value, which looks a
bit bizarre. Is there any way to modify this behavior.

But these are just cosmetic flaws, overall, the module works
wonderfully. Very impressive!

Best

Thomas