Am 10.12.21 um 18:03 schrieb Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context: > On Fri, 10 Dec 2021, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote: > >> Since I never used math with ConTeXt, I tried to replicate XKCD 2034 as an >> exercise (see below and attached). I’d like to put it on the wiki and in my >> book. >> >> I know this is nonsense, but I’d like to do it right. > > https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/2034:_Equations Thank you, Aditya & Wolfgang! (Aditya posted first, but Wolfgang’s message arrived earlier – geography seems to matter ;) So I could fix most of my issues, just the “gauge theory” and “truly deep physics” examples I can’t complete, and the website unfortunately doesn’t contain the (LaTeX) code of those. - How can I put a hat accent on \left( and \right) ? – f̵ and u̧ use combining accents; the characters show correctly in my editor, but not in the resulting PDF. Hraban