The attach. Jorge Magalhães On 19 Dec 2021, 08:18 +0000, Jorge Manuel , wrote: > Dear Sirs > > I try to tabulate information in two columns: in the first a have a text sentence in the second I need to include a list of itens. My approach is like this: > > \starttabulate[|p(4cm)|p|] >  \FL >  \NC Objetivos \NC Estratégias \NC\NR >  \LL >  \NC Melhorar a qualidade do sucesso educativo \NC >  \startitemize > \item one > \item two > \stopitemize > \NC\NR > \HL > \stoptabulate > > On some cases the text and the list are correctly confined to the limits (\LL and \HL). But, in other cases, in the second column is inserted a gap (see the attach). How can I fix this. > > Thanks in advance. > > Jorge Magalhães > > Jorge Magalhães >