* Changing Title Font in \completecontent
@ 2005-05-03  3:17 Randall Skelton
From: Randall Skelton @ 2005-05-03  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a way to change the title font being used for a table of
contents page being displayed by \completecontent?  My original
thought was to use the same layout as a regular chapter:

\chapter{Table of Contents}
\placecontents

but after reading the manuals a few times, I realized this was doomed
to fail.  Using \completecontent, I'd like to be able to have
'Contents' or 'Table of Contents' written with my standard
\setuphead[chapter] definition.  As it stands, \completecontent
generates a single roman 'Contents' at the top of the page while all
my other titles are offset in position, aligned right, and in small
caps...

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Randall

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-03  3:17 UTC | newest]