Hi all, Is it possible to combine placement attributes when specifying a floating figure or table? \placefloat[.1.][ref,..]{.2.}{.3.} .1. left right here top bottom inleft inright inmargin margin page opposite always force tall .2. text .3. text In my case, I'd like to ensure that figures in a double-sided document appear together, with the first on the left page and the second on the right. What I have reads: \placefigure [90,opposite] [Fig:a] {Figure a caption goes here} \externalfigure[a][width=0.8\makeupheight]} \placefigure [90] [Fig:b] {Figure b caption goes here} \externalfigure[b][width=0.8\makeupheight]} For the first figure, will a location of [90,opposite] ensure a rotated left-page figure? Likewise, is it possible to ensure that the second figure is forced to the next right page? Cheers, Randall