From: Pablo Rodriguez <oinos@gmx.es>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: cannot update LMTX
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 20:56:53 +0100	[thread overview]

On 11/4/20 8:41 PM, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> For some unknown reason despite having tried to update lmtx several
> times, I still have version 2020.09.20 23:02.
Hi Otared,

this is exactly the same version I have.

> Indeed I do a backup before any update in order to be able to go
> back to a working version…
It is a reasonable practice, as one never knows what could go wrong.

> What did you do in order to get version 2020.11.04 09:40 ?

I did a fresh install (as Sylvain suggested). Although I only wanted to
test that a fresh install was working.

I’m going to wait until I upgrade my local version. The backup is
already done.

Many thanks for your reply,

Pablo
--