From: Fei He <fei.he1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: some bib module questions
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:37:35 -0500	[thread overview]

Hello Taco,

Thanks for the help the other day. It fixed most of the problems.
However, it seems that i cannot get the publication list numbered
like:

[1]. pub1
[2.] pub2

Attached is what I did. Am I missing something? Thanks a lot. ---Fei

\usemodule[bib]
\setuppublications[sorttype=cite, refcommand=number]
\setupbibtex[database=c_intent]
\setupcite[num]
\setuppublicationlist[criterium=all]
\setuppublicationlist[numbering=yes]