Hi there, I used Skdk_style for a presentation, the style file downloaded from the contextgarden.net. It was all fine with the TexExec 5.2.3. I just updated TexExec to 5.2.4 version. However, the active link on the right side stopped working, i.e. after clicking on the title, it wont go to the title page which it was linked to. Also the page number now is explicitly shown on the slides too, as you will see the numbers in black. Attached is just one page from the presentation. Any suggestions how to have it fixed? Thanks a bunch!! Best, Fei