Dear list, it is still early development, but this tool might be extremely useful to check PDF documents. Direct link to downloads (version 1.25 doesn’t seem to be available): https://software.verapdf.org/develop/arlington/1.23 Just in case it might help, Pablo -------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: [veraPDF-users] Development Preview: PDF file checker based on the Arlington PDF Model Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 12:35:12 +0100 Dear all,  On the 30th anniversary of PDF technology, we're excited to announce the availability of the first development preview of a new veraPDF-powered application. Building on the great work done by the PDF Association supported by the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), veraPDF has developed an open-source PDF checker based on the Arlington PDF Model. This application is separate from the veraPDF PDF/A and PDF/UA validator but comprises a very familiar package of GUI and command-line applications. *The Arlington PDF Model is an invaluable resource for anyone developing or testing PDF tools. *Read more about the development here.   The veraPDF development team have utilised  Arlington in a way that's compatible with the veraPDF architecture. The Arlington PDF Model-based checker can now analyse PDF files against the full PDF 2.0 specification, including errata, by downloading the Java-based installer (Win, MacOS, Linux, requires Java 8+ JRE installed) at veraPDF Software Downloads .  Best wishes, Helena -- Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer Open Preservation Foundation (OPF)   Twitter | GitHub | Mailing List Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.  Discover the benefits of OPF membership