* What is wrong with this flowchart
@ 2009-02-13 15:58 Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2009-02-13 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Based on http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Flow_Charts I made a tex file
and processed it. (See attachments.) But I do not get what I expect. I
only get text, not the flowchart itself. What is going wrong here?

The version of ConTeXt that I use is:
    ConTeXt  ver: 2007.01.12 15:56 MKII  fmt: 2009.1.10  int: english/english
The one delivered with openSUSE 11.1.

--
Cecil Westerhof

[-- Attachment #2: flowchart.tex --]

[-- Attachment #3: flowchart.pdf --]

* Re: What is wrong with this flowchart
@ 2009-02-13 16:06 ` Yue Wang
From: Yue Wang @ 2009-02-13 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please upgrade your ConTeXt distribution.

Yue Wang

@ 2009-02-13 17:07   ` Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2009-02-13 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

2009/2/13 Yue Wang <yuleopen@gmail.com>:
> Please upgrade your ConTeXt distribution.

Done. A little strange that the newest openSUSE delivers an old ConTeXt. :-[

This does almost what I want.
There is one minor. (See attached files.) Enrichement is going back to
Picture. Would it be possible to let the arrow be connected to the
point where it connects to the line that goes from Source to
Pictureline instead of the top off Picture?

--

@ 2009-02-13 17:30   ` Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2009-02-13 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

2009/2/13 Yue Wang <yuleopen@gmail.com>:
> Please upgrade your ConTeXt distribution.

I have done this, but it has an unexpected side effect. A tex-file
that worked without a problem, now gives:
systems         : begin file NPW at line 130
! Math formula deleted: Insufficient symbol fonts.
\mathematics #1->\relax \ifmmode #1\else $#1$
                                             \fi
\dodosymbol ...bol \csname \??ss :#1:#2\endcsname
                                                  \relax }\relax
\donormalsymbol ...bol \redosymbol \currentsymbol
                                                  \fi \fi
<to be read again>
                   \relax
\dodosymbol ...name \??ss :#1:#2\endcsname \relax
                                                  }\relax
\donormalsymbol ...bol \redosymbol \currentsymbol
                                                  \fi \fi
l.136 \item G
             een dierenasiel

On line 130 it says: \starttext.
How do I find which fonts it is missing? And where do I get them?

--
Cecil Westerhof