With flow.tex flow.pdf is generated. When generating again flow2.pdf is generated. (And every time it is generated again, there are 8 more blanco pages inserted.) When deleting the flowchart part in flow.tex, flow3.pdf is generated. This looks okay. So there should be something wrong with my flowchart code. But I do not see anything. What is going wrong here? Also, I would like to have the complete flowchart on my screen. Is there a way to make the room between the shapes less? -- Cecil Westerhof