2009/2/14 Willi Egger : > there is a manual on charts at: > > http://www.pragma-ade.nl/overview.htm > > In your case you need to setup the flowchart and indicate the number of > cells per x an y direction. I use now the attached file. But nx needs to be 3. Then I get flow.pdf. But I would expect that it should be 1 (I am only using one column.) But when using 2 I get flow2.pdf. Why is this? > In case that you want to let the chart break over more pages call the > flowchart with \FLOWcharts[...] instead of \FLOWchart[...] In this case I want everuthing on one page. > backgroundcolor name white It is not possible to also set the ink color? Also is it possible to get the text in the shape left-aligned? I am using: \text{{\tfd S}ource} Is there a smarter way? When I want to use \tfa or instead of a bigger font an different colored font, I need to change it everywhere. (In this case not a big problem, but still not very nice.) -- Cecil Westerhof