On 13.04.2023 21:22, Rik Kabel via ntg-context wrote: > EB Garamond is hopelessly broken with respect to hlig and dlig, and has been for quite a while. > > I reported the problem (https://github.com/octaviopardo/EBGaramond12/issues/20) over five years ago, and the maintainer (if there is one) has done nothing. See also #4 in that issues list (https://github.com/octaviopardo/EBGaramond12/issues/4). There are a couple of forks, but there is no established reference implementation that I can see. The Google Fonts implementation is similarly challenged, perhaps worse. Oh, I hadn't realized. I had read somewhere that the TeXlive version was simply older than the `Specimen.pdf` document and had some bugs. I hadn't realized that it wasn't fixed yet. This is unfortunate! Thanks for the information, you saved me from wasting too much time on that. Best regards, Andre