* marks on the first page only
@ 2016-10-06  6:28 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2016-10-06  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans,

would it be possible to have a "first" value added to the "marking" key
from \setuplayout that prints cut marks only on the first page of the
document?

In some cases, having cut marks in all pages is unnecessary. Or even
unpractical, because some printers slightly move the marks when printing
(they don’t print the text exactly on the same position on each page [it
happens in most copyshops]).

I would need this for the imposition I asked about yesterday
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2016/087038.html). Sorry
for insisting, but I need to solve the issues for something I have to
send to a copy shop today.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: marks on the first page only
@ 2016-10-06 12:29 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2016-10-06 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 10/6/2016 8:28 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Hans,
>
> would it be possible to have a "first" value added to the "marking" key
> from \setuplayout that prints cut marks only on the first page of the
> document?

next beta:

\starttext

\setuppapersize[A4][A3] \setuplayout[location=middle]

\setuplayout[marking=one]         \dorecurse{4}{test\page}
\setuplayout[marking={color,two}] \dorecurse{4}{test\page}

\stoptext

extra keys: one, two, four

@ 2016-10-06 19:11   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2016-10-06 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10/06/2016 02:29 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 10/6/2016 8:28 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> Hans,
>>
>> would it be possible to have a "first" value added to the "marking" key
>> from \setuplayout that prints cut marks only on the first page of the
>> document?
>
> next beta:
>
> \starttext
>
> \setuppapersize[A4][A3] \setuplayout[location=middle]
>
> \setuplayout[marking=one]         \dorecurse{4}{test\page}
> \setuplayout[marking={color,two}] \dorecurse{4}{test\page}
>
> \stoptext
>
> extra keys: one, two, four

Many thanks for your implementation, Hans.

I’m looking forward having next beta released.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk