2009/2/19 Hans Hagen : > Dohyun Kim wrote: > >> I have tested Chinese translation of Universal Declaration of Human Rights >> available at http://www.un.org/chinese/hr/issue/udhr.htm . > > can you send me a zip with your test file so that we test the same? > Attached. Nothing special; just copy and pasted from the web site. On the other hand, as Yanrui's sample seems to be much better than mine, I made an illustration of Japanese typesetting rule on his sample: http://people.ktug.or.kr/~nomos/mine/japanesetypesetting.png . I guess that Chinese typesetting practice is not much different from this one. Dohyun Kim