Hi ConTeXers, I've tryed to play with with ex-gui.pdf but not get any results. I'm using : Ruby 1.8.0 + TeXlive 8 + ConTeXt ver: 2004.1.16 fmt: 2004.1.22 int: english mes: english + XP A question on Ruby : does it accept a namespace in a path? (like Program Files) ^ Here, I list all the unsuccessfull commands (from the command line in Scite) (see a complete listenig attached): ruby exampler --continue --setuppath=C:\Program Files\TeXlive\texmf\context\ruby\examplap\scripts ... I've tried to run directly exampler script from its original (texmf\...)location by right cliking on it and choosing "run in ruby interpreter" , I see in a shell : exampler + program exampler exampler + version 1.0 ... exampler + listening at 127.0.0.1:8061 for one cycle Then I came back in Scite for testing one of the Context specific command like Show Documentation = texmfstart --file=showcase.pdf --program=context (no result) or launching (in Acrobat 6 pro) examplap.pdf : test one option (combine), the resulting pdf page gets alays : http://127.0.0.1:8061 invalid dialog No more ideas yet If you have time to test them, and like to play with those nice features, thanks for an advice. Olivier