* strange dependency between cbox and whitespace?
@ 2004-02-19 16:57 Stefan Wachter
From: Stefan Wachter @ 2004-02-19 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all!

I came across the following behaviour: cboxes seem to suppress white
space in certain conditions.

In the following example there is no whitespace output between paragraph
no. 2 und 3. Yet, if I change \setupwhitespace to 'none' or if I do not
enclose the paragraphs in cboxes then the whitespaces between the
paragraphs appear as expected.

Does anyone know a workaround for this 'strange' behaviour of cboxes?

Thanks for your attention,
--Stefan

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\setupinteraction[openaction={firstpage,FitHeight},state=start]
\setupwhitespace[small]
\setupblank[100pt]
\def\Para#1{\cbox{#1 \dorecurse{10}{this is some paragraph text}}\par}
\starttext
\Para{1}
\blank[big]
\Para{2}