* vectors instead of embedding fonts
@ 2016-08-15 16:53 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2016-08-15 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

is there any way to have vectors instead of fonts embedded in the
following document?

    \startext
    \ConTeXt\ is awesome!
    \stoptext

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: vectors instead of embedding fonts
@ 2016-08-15 20:29 ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2016-08-15 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Pablo,

you might be interested in the following question on TeX Stack Exchange:

  https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/11307

Philipp Gesang gave an answer covering ConTeXt:

  https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/127902/10995

Cheers, Henri

@ 2016-08-15 20:43   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2016-08-15 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 08/15/2016 10:29 PM, Henri Menke wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> you might be interested in the following question on TeX Stack Exchange:
>
>   https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/11307
>
> Philipp Gesang gave an answer covering ConTeXt:
>
>   https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/127902/10995
>
> Cheers, Henri

Hi Henri,

many thanks for your reply.

I really need the vectors to create an SVG cover from the PDF cover.

Nothing to do with obfuscation at all.

Cheer,

Pablo

--

@ 2016-08-15 20:47 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2016-08-15 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 8/15/2016 6:53 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> is there any way to have vectors instead of fonts embedded in the
> following document?
>
>     \startext
>     \ConTeXt\ is awesome!
>     \stoptext
>
> Many thanks for your help,

for what purpose?

* Re: vectors instead of embedding fonts
@ 2016-08-15 21:07     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2016-08-15 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/15/2016 10:43 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 08/15/2016 10:29 PM, Henri Menke wrote:
>> Hi Pablo,
>>
>> you might be interested in the following question on TeX Stack Exchange:
>>
>>   https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/11307
>>
>> Philipp Gesang gave an answer covering ConTeXt:
>>
>>   https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/127902/10995
>>
>> Cheers, Henri
>
> Hi Henri,
>
> many thanks for your reply.
>
> I really need the vectors to create an SVG cover from the PDF cover.
>
> Nothing to do with obfuscation at all.

\startMPpage
     draw outlinetext.d
         ("\ConTeXt\ is awesome!")
         (withpen pencircle scaled 1/10) ;
\stopMPpage

but anyway, you can use mutool / mudraw to create an svg from a pdf

Hans