2009/11/28 Hans Hagen > Hi, > > i uploaded a beta with a few fixes. > > i also replaced the mtxrun.cmd etc file by executables (windows stubs > only); > > on tex live we have a call chain: *.exe -> *.cmd|bat -> whatever and we > don't want that many calls (and files) so i copied the regular runner and > patched it into a mtxrun (.exe) > > this means that users who run mtxrun from an editor (default scite setup) > should change mtxrun.cmd into mtxrun.exe (the same is true for luatools, > texexec and texmfstart, where the later is actually replaced by mxrun) > > (btw, if you want a stub to for instance "mtxrun --script font" then you > can just copy mtxrun.exe to mtx-fonts.exe and have a more direct call > > For linux x86 users, they still have to update luatex from 0.44 to 0.45 (or 0.46) manually with this latest minimals. -- Best regards, Li Yanrui