* Fill-in fields
@ 2004-04-07 13:19 olivier Turlier
From: olivier Turlier @ 2004-04-07 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Contexers,

I try to put a bit of user/reader interaction with javascript fields.
(I must thanks Hans for his existing docs, but even if they come in a
brilliant fashion, they don't put me to light, must get another fresh
new brain)

Working step by step, I first try to reproduce Hans given source code
exemples.

So I've copied/pasted this :

	By using \fillinfield {objects} when suited, this module saves space
anyway.

but it does not give the same output than in up-001-s.pdf (the blue
frame disapear when you type in the correct text-string, in that case :
object.

What kind of control, or preamble must I put for having this working?

Thankd in advance for your answers.

olivier Turlier

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-07 13:19 UTC | newest]