Dear all, I am trying to add margin notes and for some reason I do not understand when having them in the main text, the main text which normally would be fully justified (without notes) is now aligned to left, but right side is erratic. I attach a simple MWE showing this. If you disable the notes uncommenting the no op versions of \R and \N macros the text is perfectly justified. Any hint on what I am doing wrong or some solution to avoid this please? Another question would be how to make the margin content always aligned to left please (even if the used margin is the left one) ? Many thanks Best regards Joseph Canedo