I've recently installed context after seeing it for the first time at Practical Tex2004 Installation seems to have worked but some metapost code is failing to produce output. Code is provided below: Platform(s)/OS: SuSE 8.1 linux with TeXLive Windows 2000 with TeXLive command line: texexec testMP Is there a problem with the source code or might it be with my installation? Thanks. D. Claudio %%%Code Follows%%%%%%%%%% % interface=english output=pdftex % Filename: testMP.tex \setupcolors[state=start] \starttext \startMPgraphic graphictext "MP" scaled 8 withdrawcolor .7blue withfillcolor .7white dashed evenly withpen pencircle scaled 2pt ; \stopMPgraphic \loadcurrentMPgraphic \placeMPgraphic \stoptext