Willi Egger schrieb am 18.08.2019 um 17:30: > Hi all, > > there is an old thread concerning this issue from september 2015. It appears unfortunately, that this issue persists. > > You can reference to places inside a document, but references to an outside document are broken. The links do not work and no page numbers or texts are typeset from the external document. > > Can someone help me to solve this? I tried your example and had no problem to get the page and section numbers from the other document. What you have to ensure is that the tuc-file for the other document you want to refer dies exist because context uses it to get the values for the numbers etc. Wolfgang