Hi, I am struggling with the last row of a table which, according to its author, should have a black bottomframe, but gray (I am using a defined 'lightgray') for the sides. The first row has a black frame. All intermediate rows have gray. I have no difficulty achieving the first row, and the black bottomframe for the last row, but I have been unable to get the last row sides to be gray. Here is the current setups that I have: \setupTABLE[frame=off] \setupTABLE[row] [first] [topframe=on,bottomframe=on,style=bold] \setupTABLE[row][2][topframe=on] \setupTABLE[row][2][topframe=off,rightframe=on,leftframe=on,framecolor=lightgray] \setupTABLE[row][3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21][frame=on, framecolor=lightgray] \setupTABLE[row] [last] [bottomframe=on,style=normal] My first row is fine and all but the topframe of row 2 is 'lightgray'; all following rows are 'lightgray'. The last row (22) has a black bottomframe, but how could I achieve 'lightgray' for rightframe, leftframe? If I add a new setup e.g. \setupTABLE[row][last][rightframe=on,leftframe=on,framecolor=lightgray] then I lose the bottomframe in black. I have tried all kinds of combinations but unsuccessfully. Julian