In the following example, I set the margin for subsections to 1.25cm, in order for the subsection number to be aligned with the titles of sections.If the next "section" after a subsection is a section or another subsection, there is no problem.But if (as shown here) the next "section" (after a subsection) is a chapter, it becomes shifted to the right (its margin is 1.25cm).Is there something I could add to my command \ChapterList to "reset" the margin to 0cm ?Thanks ! \setuplabeltext[chapter=CHAPTER~] \define[3]\ChapterList{ \blank \par\noindent\currentlistsymbol\crlf #2\enspace\listdots\enspace #3\par }\setuplist[chapter][ margin=0cm, % this line doesn't do anything label=yes, alternative=command, command=\ChapterList, ]\setuplist[section][margin=0cm,width=1.25cm]\setuplist[subsection][margin=1.25cm,width=1.25cm] \starttext \completecontent \chapter{CHAPTER}\section{SECTION}\subsection{SUBSECTION} \chapter{CHAPTER}\section{SECTION}\subsection{SUBSECTION} \stoptext Mathieu