* Time to take over a ConTeXt project in Hamburg, Germany?
@ 2007-07-02  9:34 Karsten Heymann
From: Karsten Heymann @ 2007-07-02  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking for someone to take over long-term support for a running
(paid) ConTeXt project in Hamburg, Germany. I'm currently supporting a
small scientific institution who does regular publications with
context, but since I'm leaving university now and changing places to
start a "real" full-time job, I (sadly) will have no more time to do
so.

The job consists of:

* maintaining the layout files and do occasionally changes
* maintaining their local context installation (minimal installation
on Ubuntu 6.06)
* providing simple linux/subversion/scite support (nothing complicated)
* (optional) maintaining the existing Word-HTML to XML converter
written in python

If you

* have some experience in using and configuring context (installing
fonts, defining layouts,
  getting multi-column-grid layout looking nice)
* can communicate in german
* know how to use subversion
* can start right now (or at least quite soon)
* (optional) can provide occasional local support in Hamburg

then please contact me for further information.

Yours
Karsten

* Re: Time to take over a ConTeXt project in Hamburg, Germany?
@ 2007-07-05  9:55 ` Karsten Heymann
From: Karsten Heymann @ 2007-07-05  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

2007/7/2, Karsten Heymann <karsten.heymann@googlemail.com>:
> I'm looking for someone to take over long-term support for a running
> (paid) ConTeXt project in Hamburg, Germany.

Thanks for the offers so far. I've already got a set of very promising
candidates and started talks, so unless you have sth. extraordinary to
offer, no further offerings are necessary.

Yours,
Karsten