* \startstructurelevel
@ 2020-09-20  8:39 Denis Maier
From: Denis Maier @ 2020-09-20  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using \startstructurelevel so I can nest sections without having to
worry about where I am at the moment. (Actually I'm typesetting JATS
XML, and there's only one <sec> tag, and using \startstructurelevel
makes the mapping easier.)
Now, for the bibliography, I need an unnumbered heading. How can I get
that?

Browsing through the source I came across this:
https://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/mkiv/strc-lev.mkvi?search=startstructurelevel#l65

So, it seems that \startstructurelevel is just an alias for
\startsectionlevel. Right?
Unnumbered headings can be produced with \startsubjectlevel

So, is there a way to let \startstructurelevel the unnumbered variant,
or should I just use \startsubjectlevel instead?

By the way, is there a reason for the existence \startstructurelevel
next to \startsectionlevel? What's the exact purpose of this?

Best,
Denis

* Re: \startstructurelevel
@ 2020-09-20  9:23 ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2020-09-20  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Denis,

Does

	\startstructurelevel[title={Bibliography},number=no]
	\stopstructurelevel

give what you want?

Best regards: Otared K.

> On 20 Sep 2020, at 10:39, Denis Maier <denis.maier.lists@mailbox.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm using \startstructurelevel so I can nest sections without having to worry about where I am at the moment. (Actually I'm typesetting JATS XML, and there's only one <sec> tag, and using \startstructurelevel makes the mapping easier.)
> Now, for the bibliography, I need an unnumbered heading. How can I get that?
>
> Browsing through the source I came across this: https://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/mkiv/strc-lev.mkvi?search=startstructurelevel#l65
>
> So, it seems that \startstructurelevel is just an alias for \startsectionlevel. Right?
> Unnumbered headings can be produced with \startsubjectlevel
>
> So, is there a way to let \startstructurelevel the unnumbered variant, or should I just use \startsubjectlevel instead?
>
> By the way, is there a reason for the existence \startstructurelevel next to \startsectionlevel? What's the exact purpose of this?
>
> Best,
> Denis

* Re: \startstructurelevel
@ 2020-09-20 13:50   ` Denis Maier
From: Denis Maier @ 2020-09-20 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Otared,
thanks! That worked.
Best,
Denis

Am 20.09.2020 um 11:23 schrieb Otared Kavian:
> Hi Denis,
>
> Does
>
> 	\startstructurelevel[title={Bibliography},number=no]
> 	\stopstructurelevel
>
> give what you want?
>
> Best regards: Otared K.
>
>> On 20 Sep 2020, at 10:39, Denis Maier <denis.maier.lists@mailbox.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm using \startstructurelevel so I can nest sections without having to worry about where I am at the moment. (Actually I'm typesetting JATS XML, and there's only one <sec> tag, and using \startstructurelevel makes the mapping easier.)
>> Now, for the bibliography, I need an unnumbered heading. How can I get that?
>>
>> Browsing through the source I came across this: https://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/mkiv/strc-lev.mkvi?search=startstructurelevel#l65
>>
>> So, it seems that \startstructurelevel is just an alias for \startsectionlevel. Right?
>> Unnumbered headings can be produced with \startsubjectlevel
>>
>> So, is there a way to let \startstructurelevel the unnumbered variant, or should I just use \startsubjectlevel instead?
>>
>> By the way, is there a reason for the existence \startstructurelevel next to \startsectionlevel? What's the exact purpose of this?
>>
>> Best,
>> Denis

* Re: \startstructurelevel
@ 2013-10-25 10:19 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-10-25 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.10.2013 um 11:40 schrieb Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <LPr@pontex.cz>:

> Hello,
>
> is there a default structure (if so, what is its name?) which would yield \subsection when used inside \section, so:
>
> \starttext
>  \section{Sec}
>    \startstructurelevel[title={SSec}] % This should give \subsection, but gives \section (or higher)
>       aaa
>    \stopstructurelevel
>
>    \startstructurelevel[a-name-of-default][title={SSec2}] % This should give \subsection, but gives \section (or higher)
>       aaa
>    \stopstructurelevel
> \stoptext

You can’t mix sectionlevels and normal section command. When you want a \section
for the first level change the level settings with

\definesectionlevels
  [default]
  [section,
   subsection,
   subsubsection,
   subsubsubsection,
   subsubsubsubsection]

and use

\starttext

\startsectionlevel[title=Section]

\startsectionlevel[title=Subsection]

\startsectionlevel[title=Subsubsection]

\stopsectionlevel

\stopsectionlevel

\stopsectionlevel

\stoptext

in your document.

Wolfgang

* \startstructurelevel
@ 2013-10-25  9:40 Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o.
From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. @ 2013-10-25  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Hello,

is there a default structure (if so, what is its name?) which would yield \subsection when used inside \section, so:

\starttext
   \section{Sec}
     \startstructurelevel[title={SSec}] % This should give \subsection, but gives \section (or higher)
        aaa
     \stopstructurelevel

     \startstructurelevel[a-name-of-default][title={SSec2}] % This should give \subsection, but gives \section (or higher)
        aaa
     \stopstructurelevel
\stoptext

Best regards,