On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:11:51 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote: > Adam Lindsay wrote: > > > Yeah, there is a way to use UTF-8 input, but it's not ready for Cyrillic > > quite yet--It'll take some work (from you? :D ) to get it going. > > indeed, it would be godo to have that vector, yesterday i (partially) made the > greek one > > Hans > OK, so here they are. Hope I understood correctly how it works... :) enco-004.tex and enco-uc-add.tex I used the names from gucharmap (char map app for Gnome) where they were not yet defined. The names is not always so short as one maybe would like. /Micke P