From: <josephcanedo@gmail.com>
To: "ntg-context@ntg.nl" <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Subject: Re:  Question on headings and text around them
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:57:31 +0000	[thread overview]

Hans,

Thanks for replying, Actually I realise the problem is with column break (was a bit late when I wrote my message, sorry for this).

I prepared a small example + output I get.

I am not saying the output is necessarly bad, but I’d like to know how to avoid the paragraph being broken and the 4 empty lines in the first column (at least in the example), or know what I am doing wrong. It looks like there is some setting “attaching” the last 2 lines of paragraph to the next section heading.

Thanks

Best regards

Joseph

$ context --version

mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 0.62
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file: c:/ConTeXt/0.85/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2015.11.19 19:13