* Changing the colors of Charts in luametafun
@ 2020-10-16 13:34 Jan U. Hasecke
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2020-10-16 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

as I'll need to make some business charts in the near future I had a
look into metafun xl.

Here is the first example:

\startMPcode
draw lmt_chart_circle [
samples
= { { 1, 4, 3, 2, 5, 7, 6 } },
percentage = true,
trace
= true,
] ;
\stopMPcode

How can I change the colors used for the sample?

juh

* Re: Changing the colors of Charts in luametafun
@ 2020-10-18 17:04 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-10-18 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10/16/2020 3:34 PM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as I'll need to make some business charts in the near future I had a
> look into metafun xl.
>
> Here is the first example:
>
> \startMPcode
> draw lmt_chart_circle [
> samples
> = { { 1, 4, 3, 2, 5, 7, 6 } },
> percentage = true,
> trace
> = true,
> ] ;
> \stopMPcode
>
> How can I change the colors used for the sample?

     fillcolors = {
         "red", "green", "blue",
         "yellow", "magenta", "cyan",
         "gray"
     },

* Re: Changing the colors of Charts in luametafun
@ 2020-10-18 18:24   ` Jan U. Hasecke
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2020-10-18 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18.10.20 19:04, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> How can I change the colors used for the sample?
>
>     fillcolors = {
>         "red", "green", "blue",
>         "yellow", "magenta", "cyan",
>         "gray"
>     },

Thanks a lot. Argh, it was before my eyes. :-/

@ 2020-10-18 20:59 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2020-10-18 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi juh,

> Am 16.10.2020 um 15:34 schrieb Jan U. Hasecke <juh+ntg-context@mailbox.org>:
>
> as I'll need to make some business charts in the near future I had a
> look into metafun xl.

you might like the new charts module by Tamara Kocurová & Adriana Kašparová.

Download: https://akela.mendelu.cz/~thala/statcharts/
Manual/presentation also at https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2020/talks/2020-09-11-tamara-and-adriana-statistical-charts/AK-TK_charts.pdf

Hraban

* Re: Changing the colors of Charts in luametafun
@ 2020-10-19  6:11   ` Jan U. Hasecke
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2020-10-19  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 18.10.20 22:59, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Hi juh,
>
>> Am 16.10.2020 um 15:34 schrieb Jan U. Hasecke <juh+ntg-context@mailbox.org>:
>>
>> as I'll need to make some business charts in the near future I had a
>> look into metafun xl.
>
> you might like the new charts module by Tamara Kocurová & Adriana Kašparová.

Yes! I like it!

> Download: https://akela.mendelu.cz/~thala/statcharts/
> Manual/presentation also at https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2020/talks/2020-09-11-tamara-and-adriana-statistical-charts/AK-TK_charts.pdf

Thanks a lot for this hint. What a wonderful module and excellently
documented!

Chapeau!

juh

* statistical charts (was: Changing the colors of Charts in luametafun)
@ 2020-10-19 18:16     ` Jan U. Hasecke
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2020-10-19 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context