From: <josephcanedo@gmail.com>
To: "Alan BRASLAU" <alan.braslau@cea.fr>
Cc: "ntg-context@ntg.nl" <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Subject: Re:  Question on how to simple numbered sections or other headings
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 19:04:01 +0000	[thread overview]

Thanks a lot, very concise. I was wondering if the \stopchapter (or more generally \stop<head>) were needed ? In my document I write in some instances:

\startsubsection

Bla bla

\startsubsection

etc ….

and it seems to work fine (but perhaps pure luck or is the \startsubsection implictly ends the previous one).

Best regards

Joseph

Sent from Windows Mail