Hello Mojca, I seem to have run into the same or similar problems as Otared Kavian. I followed the instructions on the ConTeXt wiki, but the command ''luatools --generate'' gives the error message: 'LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file LuaTools | no cnf files found (TEXMFCNF may not be set/known) LuaTools | LuaTools | runtime: 0.008 seconds', regardless of the directory from which I issue the command, and though there is a 28 KB file texmf.cnf sitting in /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf/web2c. As you succeeded in updating ConTeXt, luatex binary and ConTeXt scripts manually, could you please share the method with us. I for one am not sufficiently trained in unix to go there all by myself. (I'm working on a G4 PowerBook under OSX-10.4.11) Thank you in advance. Robert Blackstone