Hi list, I am having a problem setting up the layout of my document with \setuplayout, following the instructions in "ConTeXt an excursion", p 72 and 112. Since I want margin notes I want to specify both the margins and the edges, which I tried to do as follows: \setuplayout[location=middle,leftedge=1cm,rightedge=1cm,leftmargin=3cm,rightmargin=2cm,width=13cm,height=23cm] What I get is: no left edge, left margin 2cm right on the edge of the paper, text 13 cm, right margin 2 cm, right edge 1 cm, empty space 16 mm. Moreover, whatever I change in the parameters, the layout stays the same. Has the command changed? I am using MkII as supplied with MacTeX2008, (not updated because that didn't work either). Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance. Robert Blackstone