Hi all, In a text with some fairly long quotations I want to have these quotations without their quotation marks, not indented and set in small type. Thanks to the ConTeXt wiki I found I could fulfill two of the three requirements by using \setupdelimitedtext[blockquote][style={\setupbodyfont[9pt]}, and \startblockquote (text of the quotation) \blank \stopblockquote, but I still get the unwanted indenting. In the main text I want indenting of the first lines of most new paragraphs, so I have \setupindenting[20pt,yes] in the preamble, but I do not want it in the quotations. Placing \noindent at the beginning of the quotation does not do anything. As a hack I commented out \setupindenting[20pt,yes] and started every paragraph I want to indent with ~~~~~. That works. But somehow I feel there must be a more elegant solution, only I can’t find it. Is there somebody who could help me out? Thanks in advance. Robert Blackstone