* Linux User Installation Guide
@ 2006-07-03 23:40 Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2006-07-03 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Linux_User_Installation

Edit it to your hearts content, but please don't modify the sequence
of commands, as they are correct.

This is the setup that I use and I really like its simplicity.  I
don't have to deal with (the now dead) teTeX or worry about what
directories will overrule some other.  It's simple and sweet.

(I set up HOMETEXMF as well, but that's a different story.)

  nikolai

* Re: Linux User Installation Guide
@ 2006-07-04  7:56 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2006-07-04  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Linux_User_Installation

> Edit it to your hearts content, but please don't modify the sequence
> of commands, as they are correct.

gee, real men use 'ed' as their favourite editor :)

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Linux User Installation Guide
@ 2006-07-04  9:32   ` Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2006-07-04  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/4/06, Patrick Gundlach <patrick@gundla.ch> wrote:

> > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Linux_User_Installation

> gee, real men use 'ed' as their favourite editor :)

Well, it was the easiest way to describe what I was doing.  I admit
that when I was doing it the first time it was from inside Vim ;-).

  nikolai