Heinrich Paeßens via ntg-context schrieb am 26.04.2022 um 16:13: > Hi there > > I just tried to test the use of the /t-account module/, compiling with > LMTX, but no avail. > > What is wrong? Does the module need a fix for LMTX or is the fault on > my side (having no experience …)? The module which can be downloaded from the modules section of the context wiki page is no longer supported. I wrote a new version of the module a few years ago after I got a user request but I haven't put the new version on the wiki. To use the new version of the module you can download the file from my github site [1] and put it in the same folder as your document. There are examples how to use the module at the end of the file. [1] https://github.com/wolfgangschuster/taccount/tree/master/files Wolfgang