Hello, The sample below has 2 problems I cannot find the solution for: I am reading a table from a CSV file and want to typeset it via \xtable. The xtable as defined below works, it splits over several pages, but the header does not repeat. I have seen examples in the mailing list where people put the "\startxtable.....\stopxtable" within a \placefigure, but as soon as I try this, I get an error message: "missing } or endgroup", although I doublechecked the "}" and I see no error. The other issue I have: Since xtable requires me to read the header line separately in order to put it between \startxtablehead and \stopxtablehead, I access the csv buffer twice: the first time, I only read the first line, and the second time, I read starting from the second line. My problem here is that I do not know beforehand the number of lines in the csv file. So in my second \doloopfromto I give the second argument a number high enough to be sure it reads all the lines. It works fine, but I would like to know if there is a way to read the number of lines in the csv file to use the exact number of lines, instead of guessing. \usemodule[handlecsv] \opencsvfile{systaprov2.csv} \starttext \startbuffer[loop] \startxrow \startxcell[left] \cA \stopxcell \startxcell[left] \cB \stopxcell \startxcell[left] \cC \stopxcell \startxcell[left] \cD \stopxcell \startxcell \cE \stopxcell \startxcell[left] \cF \stopxcell \startxcell \cG \stopxcell \startxcell \cH \stopxcell \doifdefined{cI}{\startxcell \cI \stopxcell} \doifdefined{cJ}{\startxcell \cJ \stopxcell} \doifdefined{cK}{\startxcell [left] \cK \stopxcell} \stopxrow \stopbuffer \setupxtable[offset=0cm, frame=off, bottomframe=on, framecolor=gray, option=stretch, align=middle] \setupxtable[head][background=color, backgroundcolor=gray, topframe=on, bottomframe=on, framecolor=black, foregroundcolor=blue] \setupxtable[left][align=right] \startxtable[header=repeat] \startxtablehead[head] \doloopfromto{1}{1}{\getbuffer[loop]} \stopxtablehead \startxtablebody \doloopfromto{2}{500}{\getbuffer[loop]} \stopxtablebody \stopxtable \stoptext