On 26-08-19 21:27, Mohammad Hossein Bateni wrote: > I have had the same problem.  Unlike Mark IV Context, LMTX does not seem > to recognize fonts outside its tree.  Maybe there's some option to tweak > with. > > The workaround I found was to copy the TTF files under > "{context-lmtx-root}/tex/texmf/fonts/truetype/public/" and run "context > --generate". > > If you like to have mtxrun font commands to work properly, you need to > invoke "mtxrun --script font --reload" after that. > > Hope this helps. nope. does not work here. can the native font paths be symbolically linked into the lmtx font tree ? .F