Alan Bowen schrieb am 29.04.2024 um 18:27: > I discovered what the problem was. Just in case someone else may also > wonder how to do this, one way (not necessarily the best) is to insert: > {ר}high\ > where the letter in parentheses (resh) should be entered in a l2r > context, not r2l. Which editor do you use? There is no universal solution for this because different editors require different methods, I tries Notepad++ and VSCode and latter was easier to use for me. See the attached snipped how the input looks in Visual Studio Code. Wolfgang