Dear List: I would like to have text next to the Remark Number \setupindenting[yes,small,first] \defineenumeration [remark] [location=top,text=Remark,inbetween={\blank[nowhite]},after=\blank,headstyle=bold,margin=1in] \starttext \remark An enumeration (\tex{remark}, in this case) takes the paragraph that follows it as its argument. \remark This is the first paragraph after \tex{remark}. It is part of the remark. This is the second paragraph after \tex{remark}. It is not part of the remark. \startremark This is the first paragraph inside \tex{startremark}. It is part of the remark. This is the second paragraph inside \tex{startremark}. It is part of the remark. \stopremark \subsubremark Presto! \stoptext It should look like: Remark 1 I am here. How can I do that. Many Thanks Uschi