* Split TABLE plea.
@ 2006-04-25  0:26 Johannes Graumann
From: Johannes Graumann @ 2006-04-25  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Please have a look at the attached monster of a table - not very pretty to
begin with - but I'll have to deal. Despite the patch from Hans the file
includes, I'm unable to break the thing onto multiple pages.
Can somebody please have mercy and nudge me into the right direction with
this?

Joh

[-- Attachment #2: splittable.zip --]
[-- Type: application/x-zip, Size: 3769 bytes --]

* Re: Split TABLE plea.
@ 2006-04-25  7:13 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-04-25  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please have a look at the attached monster of a table - not very pretty to
> begin with - but I'll have to deal. Despite the patch from Hans the file
> includes, I'm unable to break the thing onto multiple pages.
> Can somebody please have mercy and nudge me into the right direction with
> this?

       \bTABLE[split=yes,splitmethod=b]

you say split=split

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Split TABLE plea.
@ 2006-04-25  7:41   ` Johannes Graumann
From: Johannes Graumann @ 2006-04-25  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

>        \bTABLE[split=yes,splitmethod=b]
>
> you say split=split
Me stupid! Thanks! Is there a way to switch caption repetition off and
header repetition on?

Joh

* Re: Split TABLE plea.
@ 2006-04-25  7:59     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-04-25  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Hans Hagen wrote:
>

>>        \bTABLE[split=yes,splitmethod=b]
>>
>> you say split=split
>>
> Me stupid! Thanks! Is there a way to switch caption repetition off and
> header repetition on?

split=repeat

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE