* t-bib (extra special experimental version), XML and nocite
@ 2006-05-23 22:27 Johannes Graumann
From: Johannes Graumann @ 2006-05-23 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm trying to get my XML citation definitions, which look like so:

<cite id="verma:04,mayor:05a,griffin:05" opt="no"/>

to differentiate between "no" and t-bib options I hand into the "opt" flag
like this:

\defineXMLargument
  [cite]
  [opt=]
  {%
    \doifelse{\XMLop{opt}}{no}
      {%
        \expanded{\nocite[\XMLop{id}]}%
      }
      {%
        \expanded{\cite[\XMLop{opt}][\XMLop{id}]}%
      }
  }

With this definition something like:

<cite id="verma:04,mayor:05a,griffin:05" opt="authoryears"/>

works just fine, but

<cite id="verma:04,mayor:05a,griffin:05" opt="no"/> fails to show up in the
biblist.
I'm not sure whether this is related to the fact that I'm using an
experimental t-bib version which Taco provided to enable correct chapter
specific bibliographies.

If you have any insight into what I'm doing wrong: please help.

Joh

* Re: t-bib (extra special experimental version), XML and nocite
@ 2006-05-24  7:46 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-05-24  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Johannes Graumann wrote:
> I'm not sure whether this is related to the fact that I'm using an
> experimental t-bib version which Taco provided to enable correct chapter

It probably is, I assume your version's \nocite definition
lags behind (because it works for me). The \nocite definition
should look like this:

\def\nocite[#1]%
   {\processcommalist[#1]\addthisref
    \processcommalist[#1]\docitation}

Cheers, Taco

* Re: t-bib (extra special experimental version), XML and nocite
@ 2006-05-24 15:47   ` Johannes Graumann
From: Johannes Graumann @ 2006-05-24 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> \def\nocite[#1]%
>    {\processcommalist[#1]\addthisref
>     \processcommalist[#1]\docitation}
Changing the 'nocite' definition to this did it.

Thanks!

Joh