From: fg@fgbbs.iaf.nl (Frans Goddijn)
Subject: crop marks different in dvi and pdf output
Date: 19 Jun 98 11:22:04 +0100	[thread overview]

said Hans Hagen  to All:

> horigin -2mm
> vorigin -12.5mm

 HH> Why not -1in?

I used mm instead of inches because my ruler shows me millimeters, and I
tried several sizes, until the above hacks got the the A5 page as bnest in
the middle as I could get it.

 HH> (In the meantime, did you try:

 HH> \stelinteractiein[status=start]
 HH> \setupinteraction[state=start]

It took me a few seconds before I realized I was to use ONE of the above
lines, depending on the language that I was using ;=} First I got four
lines saying "NON-PFD special ignored!" but when I cleaned up my .TEX file
things worked without eror messages. The looks of the PDF file are much
the same. What difference should the \stelinteractiein[status=start] have
made?

PS: when I compile, I get fast messages flashing by, saying "warning" and
axplaining that in the .map file, a lucida font is already defined. Are
such error messages also in some log file somewhere? My .TEX file is
called test.tex but the test.log file doesn't show these lines.

Met hartelijke groet!

 Frans Goddijn   | bbs: +31 (0)26 3217041
 Postbus 30196   | email: fg@fgbbs.iaf.nl
 6803 AD Arnhem  | tel: +31 (0)26 3219342
 The Netherlands | http://www.iaf.nl/Users/Meridian
--
You are what you is