* shortcut to TOC page from any page
@ 2005-02-28  9:34 VnPenguin
From: VnPenguin @ 2005-02-28  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I would like to make a "shortcut" to TOC page in my document. The idea
is from any page of the doc when I do this shortcut (keyboard or
mouse) I return to the TOC.

Anyone know if there is a way to do this in ConTeXt ?

Thank you,
Q.

* Re: shortcut to TOC page from any page
@ 2005-02-28 10:26 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-02-28 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

VnPenguin wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to make a "shortcut" to TOC page in my document. The idea
> is from any page of the doc when I do this shortcut (keyboard or
> mouse) I return to the TOC.
>
> Anyone know if there is a way to do this in ConTeXt ?

all lists automatically generate a reference, so

\goto {contents} [contents]

should work

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2005-02-28 10:46   ` VnPenguin
       [not found]     ` <4223023D.6000206@wxs.nl>
From: VnPenguin @ 2005-02-28 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:26:32 +0100, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
> VnPenguin wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I would like to make a "shortcut" to TOC page in my document. The idea
> > is from any page of the doc when I do this shortcut (keyboard or
> > mouse) I return to the TOC.
> >
> > Anyone know if there is a way to do this in ConTeXt ?
>
> all lists automatically generate a reference, so
>
> \goto {contents} [contents]
>
> should work

So I have to create a link named "contents" in every pages ?

I would like have, if possible, a shortcut keyboard (Ctl-x ?) or mouse
(double click ?) in order to return to TOC page without additional
link in every pages.

@ 2005-02-28 13:17       ` VnPenguin
From: VnPenguin @ 2005-02-28 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:36:29 +0100, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
> VnPenguin wrote:
>
> > I would like have, if possible, a shortcut keyboard (Ctl-x ?) or mouse
> > (double click ?) in order to return to TOC page without additional
> > link in every pages.
>
> that's not possible in pdf

oh,

So could I use the page number for this link  \goto {contents} [contents] ?
Could you show me how one can add the link into the page number please.

@ 2005-02-28 19:03         ` VnPenguin
From: VnPenguin @ 2005-02-28 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:17:33 +0000, VnPenguin <vnpenguin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:36:29 +0100, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
> > VnPenguin wrote:
> >
> > > I would like have, if possible, a shortcut keyboard (Ctl-x ?) or mouse
> > > (double click ?) in order to return to TOC page without additional
> > > link in every pages.
> >
> > that's not possible in pdf
>
> oh,
>
> So could I use the page number for this link  \goto {contents} [contents] ?
> Could you show me how one can add the link into the page number please.

Found myself :

\def\mypagenum#1{\goto{#1}[tocrefpage]}
\setuppagenumbering
	[left={--~},right={~--},command=\mypagenum]

So I'm happy with this solution :)

Thanks Hans & all,

Q.