* How to control \hrule width in header & footer
@ 2005-05-15 20:18 VnPenguin
From: VnPenguin @ 2005-05-15 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,
I'm trying to add \hrule after header and before footer. Here is the
testing code:
\setupheader[after=\hrule]
\setupfooter[before=\hrule\blank]
\setupheadertexts [text][chapter][section] [section][chapter]
\setupfootertexts [text][date][pagenumber][pagenumber][date]

\starttext
\chapter[ch1]{Toto}
\section[sec11]{Sec 11}
\input tufte
\section[sec12]{Sec 12}
\input tufte
\stoptext
The result gives me horizontal rules too long. I would like make rule
only in "text" location (with the length is \textwidth) not on left
and right margins.

Anyone could show me how to do that please.
Thank you,

* Re: How to control \hrule width in header & footer
@ 2005-05-15 20:34 ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2005-05-15 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

VnPenguin wrote:

>I'm trying to add \hrule after header and before footer. Here is the
>testing code:
>\setupheader[after=\hrule]
>\setupfooter[before=\hrule\blank]

Try \setupheader[text][...]
By the way using a \hairule or thinrule instead of a \hrule makes it
possible to use \setupthinrule.

Tobias

* Re: How to control \hrule width in header & footer
@ 2005-05-15 21:06   ` VnPenguin
From: VnPenguin @ 2005-05-15 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 5/15/05, Tobias Burnus <tobias.burnus@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> VnPenguin wrote:
>
> >I'm trying to add \hrule after header and before footer. Here is the
> >testing code:
> >\setupheader[after=\hrule]
> >\setupfooter[before=\hrule\blank]
> >

> Try \setupheader[text][...]
> By the way using a \hairule or thinrule instead of a \hrule makes it
> possible to use \setupthinrule.

It works!
Thank you a lot for your help.

Regards,