On 9/28/05, Michal Kvasnička wrote: > Many thanks. I tried it, but make-process failed. It is a long time > since I last compiled something, so I'm completely lost. Isn't the > binary package for SuSE 9.2 somewhere on the net? My attempts to find it > out failed. :-( It looks I will have to upgrade my system. :-((( > Look for RPM package of teTeX 3.0 for SUSE 9.2, normally in update tree. If not found, you can build teTeX 3.0 from source. It takes me about 10' to have teTeX 3.0 with latest ConTeXt running under Linux Fedora. Good luck, -- http://vnoss.org Vietnamese Open Source Software Community